2023 Honda Passport
Tackle the Untamed Road
Overcome the elements in the 2023 Passport. Its 280-horsepower† V-6 engine helps you power through, while its torque-vectoring AWD, independent suspension, and Intelligent Traction Management system help keep it steady even in adverse road conditions.
Bold Front-End Styling
The front end of the Passport makes a strong first impression with its rugged hood and fender, as well as an eye-catching honeycomb grille.
Tough roads call for smarter machines. That’s why the Passport features a torque-vectoring AWD system designed to respond precisely to the available traction at each wheel, making for less slippage on dirt or in wet conditions and better handling on dry roads.
19 / 24* miles per gallon (city/highway)
View Trim Details Below
Honda Passport EX-L
- 280-hp, 3.5L V-6 Engine
- Intelligent Traction Management
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Blind Spot Information System
Honda Passport TrailSport
- 18-Inch Wheels with Rugged-Style Tires
- TrailSport Styling
- Roof Rails
- Navigation System
Honda Passport Elite
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate
- Heated Front and Outboard Rear Seats
- Premium Audio System
- 20-Inch Machine-Finished Wheels
* 26 city/ 32 highway/ 28 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 25 city/ 30 highway/ 27 combined mpg rating for AWD trims. Based on 2023 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
** MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,295 destination charge and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include $395 charge for premium colors.
† 280 hp @ 6000 rpm (SAE net).