See What’s New with the Honda Pilot and Honda Civic for 2020
Interested in buying a new SUV? Or maybe a new compact car is what you’re looking for? Whatever you’re interested in, Joe Morgan Honda is sure to have your ideal vehicle for sale at our dealership in Monroe, OH. The 2020 models are here, and they have some exciting new features that people in Dayton will love. Keep reading for the latest news about the 2020 Honda Pilot and 2020 Honda Civic.
The 2020 Honda Pilot is an excellent SUV for families. It comfortably seats up to eight people and has nearly 84 cubic feet of cargo space when its back seats are down. Drivers in Mason, OH will feel good knowing that the new Pilot has a wide array of standard active safety features, including:
- A rearview camera
- Adaptive cruise control
- Automatic high-beam headlights
- Forward collision warning
Honda gave the Pilot a new Black Edition trim, which has exclusive Crystal Black Pearl paint, a Black Edition grille and tailgate badges, and black-painted 20-inch alloy wheels. The 2020 Honda Pilot is available in six trim levels, so drivers in Middletown, OH can have one with all the features they like. These trims include:
- X: Comes with push-button start, Bluetooth, and two USB ports.
- EX: Comes with heated front seats, tri-zone automatic climate control, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto.
- EX-L: Comes with a power liftgate, a moonroof, and leather upholstery.
- Touring: Comes with a hands-free power liftgate, front and rear parking sensors, and a Wi-Fi hot spot.
- Elite: Comes with heated second-row captain’s chairs, ventilated front seats, and wireless phone charging.
- Black Edition: Comes with all the features in the Elite trim, plus unique styling touches mentioned above.
If you’d prefer a compact car, consider the 2020 Honda Civic. Honda gave the Civic improved sound insulation for 2020, so people in Hamilton, OH can enjoy a quieter, more peaceful ride. 2020 Honda Civic hatchback models now have revised fog light housings and blacked-out front trim accents. The new Civic comes standard with a 174-horsepower four-cylinder engine that has plenty of pep and gets good fuel economy. Other standard features in the 2020 Honda Civic include:
- Automatic climate control
- Automatic emergency braking
The 2020 Honda Civic is available in five trim levels, including:
- X: Comes with a 5-inch infotainment display, adaptive cruise control, and automatic high beams.
- Sport: Comes with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, an upgraded audio system, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- EX: Comes with a sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a power-adjustable driver’s seat.
- EX-L: Comes with all features on the previous trims, but adds leather upholstery and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- Sport Touring: Comes with a power-adjustable front passenger seat, navigation, and a premium 12-speaker audio system.
Drivers in Cincinnati can choose from a wide range of 2020 Honda Pilot and 2020 Honda Civic models for sale at Joe Morgan Honda in Monroe, OH. Financing is available, and you’ll want to be sure and ask about any new manufacturer incentives available that could save you money. You can even learn about how you’ll have seamless connectivity with the HondaLink app or stay safe with Lane Departure Warning. Stop by our dealership and test drive one of these new Honda vehicles today.